Happy Friday! Whew! This week was long! I know that so many teachers feel that they are dragging before spring break. I think that Locura de Marzo has been helping us! All of my Spanish classes are back into novels. I think that helps provide structure to our weeks. Check out some of these posts for more ideas to help you in March:
- Laura is finally using PearDeck- YAAAAAS!
- My NECTFL buddy Michelle has some great ideas about 50 Cosas Sobre Mi! I am thinking about modifying this for our level 1 IPA this year.
- This post is great about the music song Soy Yo, and I love the sentence starters for the socratic seminar!
- I love stations! They worked really well to motivate my students on Fridays! I haven’t thought of including some of these– especially the collaborative smashdoodle!
Have you signed up for the FREE conference that starts on Monday?! I will be explaining how I implement IPAs into my classes. Check it out!
Some other posts from me:
- My students LOVE this weekend chat activity!
- Do you have the book Los tres amigos?? If not, check out my review.
- I think a Fiesta Friday is in order coming up soon!
- I always make my students shop online… because I love to shop, too! I made a webquest to go furniture shopping.
- I still use reading guides in my classes!
- Tongue twisters are a fun brain break.