Happy Friday! I hope everyone back is having great first weeks! I have a few more weeks, and I feel like I am “nesting!” I am fixing a few freezer meals and doing all my laundry because it won’t get done the first two weeks back! Plus I try to set some time aside to really relax and take time to appreciate the last week. What is your “must do” activity to get ready for the school year? Here are some of my favorite posts from this week:
- I am excited to think more about these “bell ringer” choice boards!
- Speaking of choices, Sara-Elizabeth shares a collection of homework choice systems.
- There have been a TON of curriculum guides to review! Here are some that I have found recently: Melanie shares her plans for Spanish 1-3; Sharon’s plan for levels 3 and 4; Allison’s plans for practically every level; Dustin shared his Spanish 2, Spanish 3 and Spanish 4 plans; and Kristy shares her Spanish 3 curriculum in two parts.
- I love this post on building a classroom library!
A flashback to this time in previous years on my blog…
- This is one of my most popular posts to date: Brain Breaks in the Target Language
- A Chrome extension that helps you stay productive during planning
- A few warm-up activities that I found (I still use the first one!)
- A summary of 15 games that I use in my FL class
- Beginning of the year scavenger hunt idea!
- Parent night idea