This is the last part of my unit before my students complete the final IPA. I have given the details of my final IPA here as well as the first part of my unit. The second part of my unit is listed here.
The last part of my unit will consist of reviewing how to say likes and dislikes. I will finish the week with an interpersonal bootcamp using likes and dislikes. In order to prepare my students for the bootcamp, I will complete these following activities:
- I love the song Me gustas tú! (And Luis Fonsi!)
- I will also use the following authentic resources for students to discuss their likes and dislikes.
- The day before the bootcamp, I like to do the fishbowl activity to prepare students.
- I also like doing inside-outside circles.
- I am excited to use the question ladder this year from Sra. Shaw!
- Also I will do a linguacafé with them.
I like to talk about likes and dislikes because we can talk about movies, but we can also discuss other topics from previous years. After all of this, I feel that my students should be ready to complete the final IPA.