Happy Friday!! (And perhaps last day of school for some teachers?!) We still have two more weeks then a few days of teacher meetings. Even when I think I have everything under control, I feel like May seems even busier than all of the other months. All of my classes are finishing up their IPAs. Spanish I has been really great to reflect about how far they have come. If you are out of school or still have a month left, here are some posts that will help you get through the month or plan for next year:
- Martina collected a great list of how to plan a weekend chat! (Or to spice it up if you have tried some different ways already! This was my students’ favorite this year!)
- Love this list of how to prepare for the exam! Sometimes it can be hard to prepare to take an IPA, but students like to feel prepared. This meets them in the middle!
- Next year, I want to do more flexible seating, so I appreciated this reflection.
- I love the honesty in this post by Cecile.
Flashback to all of my previous posts:
- How I help my own students prepare for an IPA
- 10 confessions that are still pretty much all true!
- Tic-tac-toe reading activity
- Prince Royce: Corazón sin cara (my students loved that this year!)