Happy Friday! We have made it through the first week back to school! Hopefully, some of yall get some good snow. We didn’t get much this week, and my son really wants to make Frosty and a snowball. So come on snow! I am looking forward to breaking out our hot chocolate soon! Here are some of my favorite posts from this week:
- Sra Spanglish aka Laura Sexton found this new to me blog- and I love the 2016 resolutions! Add this to your Bloglovin!
- I love Martina’s idea about how to use stories to build empathy.
- I always listen when Sharon talks about music! Here is her top list of music from 2016!
- Finally, I appreciate Thomas’ post about New Year’s goals. I am definitely guilty of some of these goal infractions.
Flashback Friday to previous posts (including some of my VERY first blog posts!):
- A great website to see how students struggle with learning difficulties
- BlendSpace technology
- Follow-up song activities
- My problems with bulletin boards and how I tried to fix it
- A low prep review idea if you are coming back from maternity leave
- Anagram warm-up (or end of class activity)
- An authentic resource on celebrities with a graphic organizer (AND my FIRST ever post!)
- Nota: My girl song- which I still love!
- How I love to put memes on exams
- One way I used Today’s Meet