Happy Friday! I hope you had a good week! My son and I are in Virginia Beach for our last big summer trip. I have a lot of teacher reading to catch up on, so I can do so on the beach! How is your summer ending? Here are some of my favorite posts that I read this week:
- I am so happy that Mike Peto started a website with comprehensible input books! I recently saw a tweet filled with books that I hadn’t heard of and didn’t know where to find. I will be adding some of these to my FVR library.
- Check out this Amazing Race– it is so AWESOME!
- This is an interesting post about how our teaching should adjust to the “Google generation.”
- If you aren’t following along, here are some #AuthResAugust posts! Don’t forget to share yours!
#fbf to some of my previous posts:
- Here are some of my back to school videos that I have used in the past.
- My blended class debut! (Although it has undergone some changes…)
- I used this school schedule with the accompanying activity.
- Plato del día activity
- One of my favorite games when I taught elementary school!