Happy Friday! Hope you have had a wonderful last week of January! I had fun playing winking mafia with my fifth graders (which we modified to sticking out your tongue), and I got to go ice skating with the sixth graders which was a blast. I also got to see our early childhood students building a submarine with emergency exits which was also as adorable as it sounds.
Check out these amazing posts for the weekend:
- I love Sarah’s videos! Look at the most recent post about the reading game The Last Word.
- In another video, check out how to get students to talk about art. I love the connection to the standards and multiple examples.
- Kara shared another amazing unit on Chile.
- Keith has compiled a strong list of CI activities if you need to fill time.
- Finally, Samara shared these awesome resources to discuss the Super Bowl commercials!
If you missed it: