Happy Friday! We all made it through the week! I feel like I am starting to get into a nice groove with my students. Things are still new, but we have also developed a nice routine where I don’t have to explain everything. Plus, both my new plans for interpersonal assessment and the tertulias have started to go well. Luckily, I have a three day weekend before Homecoming week- cause you know how crazy that is! I hope that you have an opportunity to relax, and read some of these posts:
- EVERY teacher should read this post! You cannot do all the things and still be healthy.
- Unconferences and edcamps are near and dear to my heart!
- Martina and I have started a Facebook page to collaborate if you have our El Mundo subscription.
- Kara once again gives me plenty of materials to use for my upper level classes!
- Some of these ideas on how to use music as authentic text are new to me.