Whew! This week had no snow in sight, so I am glad that I made it to the end of the week! I forgot to mention that February is also Lead with Languages month. Check out this great social media kit that the ACTFL team put together. You can have your class or language team take a selfie and upload it to Twitter or Facebook. Enjoy your weekend!
- If you do one thing, make sure you read Sara-Elizabeth’s guide to the new Can Do statements.
- Check out how to expand your FVR collection in Spanish for free!
- I love this meme activity for Wooly Week (or really any week!)
- This video of hand games would make for fun brain breaks.
- My NECTFL recaps from last year
- One of my favorite field trips- take a tour to an art museum!
- Using student writing in class
- How to revamp skits
- Baseball unit? Use this song!