Happy Friday! I know so many people are starting back to school. We don’t start until after Labor Day, but I am obviously starting to get ready. BUT I know as much as I feel like it is AUGUST and I have to get all the things done or they won’t get done for a long time… it is still summer for me! I want to make the most of it. I took my son to an amazing art and technology exhibit in DC (see above picture), and I certainly plan more days in the sun before it is up. As everyone is back in school mode, there have been SO many great posts this week! Here are my favorites:
- I am SO glad that Amy is blogging again! I shared her post on Facebook, Twitter and NOW here! The most important paragraph is the last one.
- The seasons of teaching is another valuable post to read.
- I always admire Sara-Elizabeth’s honesty, and I appreciate the boundaries that she has drawn. It is so important for us as teachers to realize our limits.
- I have been loving using Flipgrid recently. Check out this post for many more ideas that I hadn’t even thought of!
And some more posts of mine from about this same time:
- Some of the ways that I use the app Seesaw in my classes
- Over 70 #authres that I have used in class! (Hopefully I will update this soon!)
- Some reflections from NTPRS
- How to use Pinterest for teachers (or craft projects!)