Whew! Memorial Day weekend- and many people are done with school! We are finishing up our IPAs. However, some people continue all through most of June! We have exams the last week which helps. Above is an acrostic poem from my blended students. I love the end of the year reflection. I should frame this because it makes me smile every time! Enjoy the long weekend- and check out some of these posts:
- Check out the last installment of Musicuentos Black Box podcast about aptitude. It is just as great as all of the others and so valuable to teachers.
- This looks like a fun game to play and a great video to watch!
- How to stay productive at the end of the year and some ideas of what to start for next year
- Finally- when the end of the year is long and everyone is frustrated: read this by Laura and remember why teaching is worth it!
Finally- a flashback to previous years in May:
- Many of these confessions are still true… except organizing my desk. I rarely do that… probably because I move around so much this year that it is all in my bag!
- More telenovela tips if you want to use one at the end of the year.
- Tic-tac-toe reading activity for longer readings/novels
- Past tense story
- Grammar final exam study guide that we used to use for level 2
- My favorite song: Corazon sin cara