Happy Friday! It has been a loooong week, but we got some exciting news! As of now, 13 students have qualified for the Global Seal of Biliteracy! Due to AP testing, we have a few more students who are finishing up the tests this week. We are thrilled! I feel particularly moved by the fact that I have been able to teach some of these students for multiple years. One student I have taught for four years! I am so proud of how well they did. I encourage you to check out the program especially if your state doesn’t have the state seal or you are in an independent school.
Here are some of my favorite posts from this past week:
- I love AnneMarie’s post about rethinking May.
- I used Kara’s song with my seniors and loved it!
- My classes ran out of time this year, but I want to try a WalkTalk next year.
- So many teachers keep recommending Teach Like a Champion! Brett’s post discusses how we can link this to FL teaching.
- App smashing to create a video with Flipgrid, Adobe Spark and Goosechase
- The evolution of how I work with music in my class