I am not sure that this has ever happened! I didn’t even START a blog post yesterday and completely forgot! Yesterday was our last day of classes, and we are starting discovery days next week. This will be a deep dive into a topic of our choice. I am leading a group looking at and evaluating Spanish culture in movies and TV shows. I am looking forward to the challenge of planning it and executing it well! Here are some posts from this past week!
- I love using Play-doh, and I like how this activity includes sequencing the Play-doh scenes.
- Kara has gotten me hooked on the Netflix series Go! I am planning on incorporating it into my lessons next year, and am starting to plan a lot of activities with it!
- I sometimes feel like I have a constant list going in my mind. I love these ideas to quiet a busy mind. I hadn’t thought of many of them!
- I love Rebecca’s post about her most recent PBL unit!!
Other previous posts:
- I keep forgetting about the sentence/picture activity, but I love it every time we play it!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!