Happy viernes! This week, we have had parent teacher conferences. I really do love the chance to talk to parents and get their perspective. Also, it is getting close to NECTFL! I will be presenting during the techlab! I am really excited and nervous at the same time. If you are there, I would love to talk to you and meet you! Without further ado, here are some of my favorite posts from this week:
- Elizabeth has had some great posts recently! I keep playing around with how I am doing songs, and I enjoyed her post on La Lista (one of my favorite songs!)
- This year, I want to keep playing around with how I use Google. Have you signed up for the Google Teacher Tribe podcast? I listened to the first episode, and I have already added an extension to Chrome! Also, this Dayboard extension looks great!
- I was really interested to read this post about how to milk a MovieTalk as I have done more of this.
- Sara-Elizabeth hits the nail on the head about how to get along with others especially in the foreign language community.
Here are some of my older posts from this time:
- One of my favorite interpersonal assessments- bootcamp!
- If your school does online snow days, here are some of my tips.
- How to work with a cultural reading from a textbook
- One way I have differentiated my classes
- This is one of my favorite Mana songs and perfect for beginning Spanish students
- One of my favorite Taylor Swift lesson plans