Happy Friday! This week has been full of ups and downs including a broken A/C in this heat wave and finding out that my proposal about using technology in a proficiency classroom was accepted by NECTFL! NYC here I come (in February!) Next week, I will start my last week of summer. I cannot believe it, but I am SO excited for the new school year. I am also excited to see my colleagues. Here are some of my favorite recent posts:
- I love Laura’s idea about conversation collages!
- This is a great list of formative assessments.
- I have started to get into Google Forms more, and I really like this option to add pictures to the assessments.
- I keep thinking about how I will decorate my class, and these ideas about how to increase student creativity in the class are interesting.
Highlighting a few old posts from back in the day on this blog:
- Selfie sticks lesson plan
- Reading activity: La fiesta
- A fun getting to know you game for the beginning of year