Happy Friday! I have my first three day weekend of the year! I am lucky to spend my day off with my husband who is a veteran. I also plan on spending time reading and relaxing. It is finally fall cold, so it is the perfect weather to curl up and read some of these great posts:
- The Path2Proficiency blog is back! Check out Tim’s post on single point rubric and how Meredith has reframed her thinking with proficiency based instruction.
- Kristy blogs about how to take a breather during your classes and why it is necessary as a teacher to do so.
- Michelle reworked some of her food unit after going to a conference in New York. The new unit is extremely engaging and compelling.
- I love this mystery scent activity for elementary students, and I am thinking about ways to extend this for other units.
- Conceptual maps in units and novels
- Activities for Robo en la noche: pre-reading and chapters 1-3
- My GWATFL presentation on how to adjust to teaching for proficiency
- Food authentic resources
- Activities with the book Frida Kahlo
- Thanksgiving Conversation Topics
One thought on “Brillante Viernes: November 8, 2019”
Thank you so much for sharing! Your Thanksgiving conversation topics are something that I can see using in class, so I took them and added a couple more to create a random wheel in WordWall for speed dating, so thought I’d share in case useful for anyone. https://wordwall.net/resource/661363
Thanks again for the ideas!