Happy Friday and happy winter break (at least at the end of the day) for everyone! I hope that you are ready to disconnect and spend a lot of time with family or friends. If you haven’t signed up for DitchSummit, I have been LOVING it this week! You still have time to watch all of them. Here are some of my favorite posts from this week:
- I am fascinated by brain research, so I loved Pooja Argawal’s summit video. Sign up to subscribe to her newsletter to see how brain research works for retrieving information. I already have some takeaways that I want to share.
- Teaching is not always wonderful, and Betsy’s post reminds us how to help ourselves when we get stuck in the weeds (or in a Honey I Shrunk the Kids movie!)
- Laura’s post about shredding the teacher she was is a perfect reflection of the journey that we all take and continue to take as teachers.
- Melanie’s post on using novels is great for me to read as it had some new ideas for me as well.
- From Facebook, this tertulia guide was shared, and I love it for upper levels!
A previous posts from my own blog:
- A collection of 18 songs that I use in Spanish 1/2