Happy Friday, and happy December! December is my favorite month- because it is my husband’s birthday (the 8th), my birthday (the 11th), Christmas AND our anniversary (the 29th- for TEN years!) I have also been shamelessly watching Hallmark movies since before Thanksgiving! (Anyone else just LOVE them even though you know that the same EXACT thing will happen?!) It is a little crazy in the classroom and crazy outside, but I still love it. We are really enjoying Dustin’s commercial madness and Kara’s lottery commercial information. Here are some great posts from this week:
- Path2Proficiency had posts every day this week! My post was about retakes, and Rebecca’s post also really made me think about grading.
- I always like to highlight when bloggers post that our lives are NOT always perfect and our classes are just likes yours! La Maestra Loca sums it up so well.
- The most recent We Teach Language podcasts with Joe Barcroft on teaching vocabulary were fascinating and included a lot of research that I wasn’t aware of before listening.
- I keep reading about SO many people using Google Tour Builder, and I think MAYBE I will finally try it. These tips make it even easier! (Perhaps in the New Year?)
Flashback to previous years posts:
- Last year (and this year), I have taught Señor Wooly’s Billy y las Botas in level 2 in December.
- Do you allow students to use dictionaries on presentational writing?