Whew! Spring weeks can be some of the longest weeks! Tonight, I perform in the MS Dance Show, tomorrow I am presenting in DC at GWATFL, and Sunday entails a trip to Baltimore to ride Thomas the train. I will definitely need a weekend to recover from my weekend. Hope you have a fun-filled weekend ahead of you! Here are some of my favorite posts from this week:
- This post on the power of pause is exactly what all teachers need to read this time of the year.
- I also didn’t know about a glyph before Martina’s post!
- Melanie has a great post on a novel and conversation practice.
- As much as I love digital, this post by Matt also resonates with me.
Here are some of my older posts:
- A technology textbook reading
- Interpersonal and presentational writing activity
- Fishbowl activity that I still use in class!
- My favorite listening activities include drawing and a true/false post game!