Happy Friday! We are also in between birthdays- my husband’s was yesterday and mine is Sunday! Also, we are in full swing with everything holiday in school. On Wednesday, our 9th grade class had teachers identifying Christmas carols from the first couple of seconds. On the first song, I got so excited that I thought the song was Dominick the Donkey, and no one else would know it! I excitedly screamed the answer! Unfortunately, NO ONE knew the song in the whole room (of 9th graders and advisors) and they were not playing it… I have taken it upon myself to educate everyone on the song though! I hope that you are listening to some of your favorite holiday tunes this weekend while reading some of these amazing blog posts written recently:
- I LOVE Sara-Elizabeth’s honesty with her post and her way around feeling stuck with lesson planning.
- This is also a MUST-READ about taking back Sunday!
- We keep looking at assessment, and this is the post that is so valuable for all teachers.
- My husband and I loved the Match Game on TV this past summer! (If you haven’t seen it, it is worth your time to watch it!) I can’t wait to play the FL version of this game!
- A bonus! Check out this free online conference over winter with many teachers including Señor G! I signed up!
- What my students were loving last December
- Holiday traditions in Costa Rica
- Using linoit in a blended class
- Chopped in the FL class!