Happy Friday! (Or sad Friday for those of you finishing up spring break!) I feel like so many blogs have been on fire this week. I have a lot of in depth reading to do this weekend. Check out some of these resources:
- Emilia’s thoughts about creating authentic materials for students are really interesting.
- I love love love how Andrea breaks down how she uses her textbook!
- Amy has a great feedback form to give to her students.
- This just popped up on my feed today, but Laura’s 10 essential verbs are something that I really want to incorporate into my classes.
- I am constantly amazed by how different teachers use #authres. Here is a presentation from Dustin.