Happy Veteran’s Day! I come from a family of veterans. My husband, father, father-in-law and grandfathers all served in the military. Additionally, my brother-in-law is currently serving. The sacrifices that they have all made consistently amazes me. I was fortunate to visit Arlington National Cemetery two years ago; everyone should try to visit. If you are enjoying a long or regular weekend, here are some posts to read:
- Even if you do not agree with these points, it is interesting to read all points of view about language learning. Gianfranco posts some mixed messages about language learning.
- After Thanksgiving, we are diving into Sr. Wooly’s graphic novel, and I really like Elizabeth’s activity post chapter reading.
- I love this hand jive brain break!
- I did feedback Friday at the beginning of the year, and I need to start back.
- Vocabulary practice a la Marzano
- A website to use for a baseball theme with a matching song
- Muevete! A Taylor Swift song (and my son’s favorite!)
- A Thanksgiving message for my students
- Vocabulary station ideas