Happy Friday! If you are like me, this may have been your first full week back. I like to attribute my success to a fair amount of coffee. At least, the weekend is soon! And, I have been so excited about how much the Spanish 2 Flipgrid board has taken off (up to 228 videos overall!). If you have a Spanish 2 class, I will keep this board up for another week. Also, I would love to have more collaboration with my Spanish 1 class. Flipgrid is super easy to join, and get your students speaking the language! Now- ICYMI:
- I love this idea by Sara-Elizabeth to mind map vocabulary! I plan on doing this with Piratas.
- Amy’s post about creating creators really resonated with me. I love reading about her recent experiments.
- Bryce’s post about the simplicity of student interviews is wonderful, and I like how he states that the magic is learning more about students.
- I found Liam’s blog this week- and his idea about turning movietalk into movieaction is great!
- Seesaw and how I move beyond just journaling
- Reflections on my first interpersonal bootcamp (and how I started really assessing speaking)
- If your school has online snow days, here are my tips.
- A reading activity with post-it notes and ways to extend it
- This Taylor Swift reading is a little out of date- but I still love this lesson plan!