Whew! This has been a crazy summer! Mostly I have been working on a book (eeee!!!)- more details as it gets sooner to being done!- and some webinars. I have also been taking a lot of time for me after a stressful end of the year (and a probably even more stressful start to 2020 school year.) Finally, I am also working on a really cool collaboration that will be coming out SOON with some of my favorite blogger/teachers!
I haven’t had a chance to put more products into my store– but I wanted to highlight my one new product as well as one that I have updated since the sale is August 4th and August 5th (I lost track of days in my earlier post)!
- I have updated my guides and supplemental activities for the TV show Go! until episode 6! This was a HUGE hit in my 8th grade class last year. I wasn’t able to replicate it during online learning, but I am hoping to figure out a way this year (or just start when we are all back!) I will say that it is very engaging and most of the activities, students can do at their own desk.
- My newest resource is an IPA for level 1 about descriptions and family members. I used parts of this for my fall exam.
My other big project continues to be El Mundo en Tus Manos with Martina Bex and Nelly Hughes. I really enjoy it- and we did adapt these resources to be used if you are in or out of the classroom. We are keeping the PDF in case teachers do need to print out individual materials for an FVR library. However, many of the activities can be done synchronously, asynchronously or in person. The subscription has:
I will say that these articles helped me enormously during distance learning and face to face! I am constantly using new articles with big events. I also always pull older articles before reading a book. If you are looking for ways to incorporate these articles into your classroom check out these posts:
- Unit around news articles
- News article presentation
- Online plans of Spain and Dominican Republic (including the articles)
Let me know if you have any questions! Don’t forget to use the code BTS20 to get a full discount!