Happy Friday! We just got back to seeing a concert with our pre K, Kindergarten and first graders with 1 2 3 Andrés. Man- nothing makes a Friday better than singing in Spanish and dancing in a concert at the Kennedy Center! It was as adorable as it sounds! Meanwhile, check out these posts from this past week:
- Martina has put together some plans in case you have a long term absence or if your school requires you to make a long term plan.
- Keith shared a great twist on a listening activity that reinforces the first person.
- Hedreich Nichols wrote a must read about how to make sure that your diversity strategies are effective.
- Cécile posted a list of questions for you to ask about your bookshelf.
- This weekend chat variation is a big hit with my students.
- Make sure you add the book Tres Amigos to your bookshelf.
- How to celebrate your students
- How I make reading guides for stories and chapters