Happy Friday! This week, I have had a weird on and off cold. I am excited to relax and hopefully kick this illness this weekend. Plus the weather was crazy this week! My photo above is the calm before the storm outside my classroom today. We did take a field trip with my 6th grade to 10,000 Villages to learn more about fair trade. I am looking forward to seeing their final project!
Check out these posts this weekend:
- I love Julia’s post on Graffiti Walk! I haven’t used these as frequently as I should!
- Kristy explains how to create sequencing activities and all of the shortcuts.
- Allison shares her interpersonal speaking activities and assessments.
- These commercials for Valentine’s Day are great!
ICYMI- my posts from previous years:
- This is from this week- but I am particularly proud of my post about how I use both comprehensible input and authentic resources.
- Authentic resources for a medical unit