Happy Friday! Whew! This week was long and busy! The French teacher and I took our classes to see the full working rehearsal of Paquita on Tuesday afternoon which was amazing! (The photo above are the lights at the Kennedy Center!) I also got to chaperone a field trip to the National Geographic Museum to hear a nature photographer which was also fascinating. But man- am I ready to kick my feet up! While you relax this weekend, check out these posts:
- I love the honesty of this post that explains how to make your classroom a safer place.
- I want to continue to use more post-unit reflection.
- This Grid Method looks fascinating! I might be able to try it with 8th grade…
- Carrie shared some great ideas to use with songs! I hadn’t heard of move or keep before!
- If you have trouble with speaking assessments, check out my interpersonal assessment successes.
- How to keep the end in sight when you are in the thick of it
- My tips for developing a blended learning class
- Daily routine authentic resources