Happy Friday! I hope that everyone has had a wonderful week of school or last week of summer. In true Maris fashion, I did work around the house and read some extra books, but I always take off time from school planning things the week before we are back. I also FINALLY took my car to get it cleaned- which I have been saying that I would do all summer long. I had my first introduction day at my new school, and I am so excited to get started! Check out some of these posts over the weekend:
- I loved Sara-Elizabeth’s ideas on other activities to use during a news unit!
- Kristy included a great list of activities to use with songs.
- Emily notes the importance of student learning when you are trying to balance everything.
- Arianne lists some excellent ideas on how to include predictions in your lessons.
If you are interested in some of my previous posts at this time, check out:
- Supplemental CI and authentic resources for units
- A few songs that I have used for level 3
- My first unit in Spanish I for introductions and activities