Happy Friday! For our seniors, we only have two more classes. It seems like this part of the year has flown by. Many of these seniors, I have known since 7th grade. I can’t wait to see them graduate, and I am so proud of them. Some of them were in my first blended class and my last blended class (at least for now!) I know I will be teary at their graduation.
There are some great posts this week! Check them out:
- At FLAVA, I went to this great session on meditation. This current post also discusses how to incorporate meditation into your class.
- I love Bethanie’s post about how to do an easy taste test in your classes.
- These ideas for curation are perfect right before summer.
- I love using Kara’s story scripts for songs in Spanish, and now there are some in French!
- Also- make sure you check out my interview with SCOLT Teacher of the Year Heidi Trude!
Previous post of mine from this time: