Happy Friday! For us, we have made it to spring break! Today, my students participated in a Goosechase and we played the Unfair Game with some of the news articles that I write with Martina. I love that they are both active and engaging even on the last day before break. My son and I are headed back to Virginia Beach- and I can’t wait! In the meantime, check out these posts:
- Check out this amazing SCOLT presentation with activities to do with novices and authentic resources! (Don’t forget to check out the tweets with #scolt19 !)
- I always bookmark anything that Allison shares about books!
- As someone who spends a lot of time with professional development, I enjoyed Matt’s post on the changing face of PD.
- Ashley has a great post on Plan B for storytelling. I love the mix of listening and reading.
Looking for more posts? Check out my older posts!
- Dust off your goals and reflect now, so you can make some more changes before the end of the year.
- I believe that editing the text (and not just the task!) isn’t horrible!
- I still love using fishbowl that I learned about from CSCTFL.
- I would love to rethink this post about how to use a lapbook for a novel.
- I still use this warm-up/wrap-up activity especially after a school break.