Happy Friday! Hope you are having a great week! We had a snow day on Wednesday and then it was 50 degrees on Thursday. I was tweeting with friends who are on snow day 11 or higher! WHOA! Hopefully, it thaws out soon. If you are still snowed in, make sure you check out these posts:
- Sara-Elizabeth writes another thoughtful piece about TCI.
- I love the idea of Cartoon Olympics!
- Leslie does a great job of incorporating art in her post, and I want to use her scaffolds as well.
- Don’t forget to check out the most recent We Teach Languages podcasts! I loved last week’s episode on portfolios- and this week’s episode features some of my favorite teachers- Rebecca Blouwolff, Megan Smith and Kara Parker!
- How I am evolved my presentational writing
- Planning a jigsaw lesson
- I love this song still- Renzo Mi Favorita! It is super catchy and my students keep singing after it.
- Quiet whiteboard partner activity– great for interpretive reading or practicing presentational writing