Happy Friday! We have two more days in the trimester, and I am up to my ears in grading! Who else is with me?? Especially after being gone for two days for NECTFL- I always have more work facing me. Luckily, we do not give traditional exams in foreign language- we give IPAs. This allows us to assess both listening and speaking. In the meantime, check out these posts from the past week:
- We take the AAPPL, so I am excited that there are Flipgrid topics to use to practice!
- I love this post for Yo sin ti– and am saving it for next Valentine’s Day!
- Carrie has blogged about some more activities to do while you are reading novels.
- Kara has done it again with a new song! She creates the best resources!
Flashback to other posts…
- My presentation at NECTFL from 2017: Tech tools for the proficiency classroom
- If you haven’t taken a tour at an art museum in Spanish, you should!