Happy Friday and February! This was a crazy week for us with an early dismissal, snow day and late start. It is even snowing now! I feel for teachers in colder states that are having multiple snow and cold days. I am sure everyone is getting antsy. If you haven’t had a chance, curl up with a warm beverage and read some of these posts:
- I appreciate how AnneMarie has explained how she teaches family through CI.
- This is a fun low-prep inference idea from Creative Language Class!
- I think Brett’s post on the reading workshop will help so many teachers who use FVR.
- This is a great idea on how to use murals for more input.
Some more posts from my blog:
- Reflections on my first interpersonal bootcamp (that changed how I assess!)
- A comprehensible reading about art in the NGA and various artists
- Me gustas tú by Luis Fonsi