Happy Friday! Yesterday, we took a teacher field trip to the Glenstone Museum, and I think all schools should encourage teacher art museum field trips. They only give away a fixed number of tickets, so we were lucky to be able to go. This morning, I have felt refreshed because it is such a treat to visit a museum in the middle of the work week.
Hope you have time to relax over the weekend and check out these new posts:
- I love discussing the Super Bowl in Spanish class! Zachary Jones has two great resources for the Rams and the Patriots.
- I have just started using Wakelet, but I am excited to see ways to use the collaboration feature.
- Have you seen this meme game for language classes? It looks like a blast!
- Arianne has published a wonderful unit about the Dominican Republic.
Flashback Friday to this blog:
- How I scaffold interpersonal assessments for level 1
- I love the song and video of Te Veo– here is a story to go along with it
- As more schools move to online snow days, I have written some tips.