Happy Friday! Luckily, we are starting our Friday with a two hour delay, so I have had time to enjoy my coffee even more this morning. It will help me plan out some of my upcoming conference presentations! I am so excited for Comprehensible Online AND NECTFL! Are you attending either one? If you haven’t signed up for Comprehensible Online yet, you can use the code MARIS19 to get $25 off. Regular registration ends January 31st!
I hope that you can take some time this weekend to catch up on these posts:
- If you are going to a conference soon, check out this post on how to make the best of your conference.
- CLIC has been hosting some amazing webinars! Check out this recent one on comprehensible input!
- Storyjumper looks like a really cool tech tool! I can’t wait to check it out.
- Noemi wrote an excellent post on how to lead with culture.
- Finally, I love the Google explore button. Do you use it?
Previous posts on this blog:
- My favorite Chrome extensions
- Details on how I teach Piratas
- How I try to decrease anxiety around assessments
- Evolving my interpretive reading (which I keep doing as a result of my newest post!)
- How novices can write poetry