Happy Friday! Are you on break yet? I have one more week, but at least we have fun spirit days like blizzard wear. I love dress up days at school, and I always participate! I have also had time to read more and reflect this past week. Here are some of my favorite posts recently:
- I loved Meredith’s video about Everyday IPA, and I implemented it into my own class this week!
- My colleague Stacey wrote a post on Alice Keeler’s blog about how we use PearDeck at our school. PearDeck is a tool that I use at least once a week!
- I love Bethanie’s dashboard! And especially the idea about entering the website into their computers ahead of time.
- I have been thinking about checking out Wakelet for awhile… and if it can convert Amy, I definitely need to check it out!
- Check out Martina’s newest post on stations with tons of ideas!
- Don’t forget Matt Miller’s Ditch Summit starts! Sign up for this FREE online conference!
And for more previous posts:
- Authentic resources for the house for novice mid students
- A winter proficiency pack for students
- Give one get one review strategy