Happy Friday! Whew! We made it through Halloween being on a Wednesday. I am really excited for GWATFL this Saturday! I will be tweeting throughout the event with the hashtag #gwatfl2018. I know others will be as well, so you can follow along even if you can’t be at the conference. Speaking of conferences, I added my thoughts with tips about conferences on the We Teach Languages podcast! Here are some other posts from this week to check out:
- Since the year starts to drag in November, check out this post on the importance of gratitude in our lives.
- Lisa blogs about the do’s and don’ts of vocabulary lists. What would you add?
- I can’t wait to hear Leslie talk this weekend at GWATFL! Here is her most recent post about teaching grammar through authentic resources.
- Jeremy is the master of great YouTube ideas- and I love the way he incorporates stories into his newest video series. Check them out!
Posts from previous years:
- An activity that I use to get intermediate mid students talking
- My GWATFL presentation from last year on how I teach to proficiency in my class
- I love vocabulary square puzzles! They are a longer brain break to use in class.
- Food authentic resources
- Tú tienes razón song by Gusi
- PearDeck is a great tech tool to use if you do not already!