Happy Friday! It is Homecoming weekend for me, so I get to chaperone the dance. I do enjoy dressing up though! Also, this week, I was fortunate to do an interactive webinar with CLIC. I love helping others with PD. For some at home PD, check out some of these blog posts this weekend:
- Many people have been sharing this weekend chat idea, and Dustin has written a nice summary about it.
- This post provides an excellent summary of one teacher’s implementation of FVR.
- I love how Melanie has woven perspectives into her unit on Frida.
- One thing that I want to work on more this year is giving smaller assessments. I love these “celebrations of knowledge!”
- How I keep the end in sight (and see the development in students over years)
- My tips for blended learning
- Daily routine authentic resources