Happy Friday! Whew! I made it through my first week, but I am exhausted. I have also caught the little bug running around my school, so I am ready for the weekend. This weekend is also my son’s birthday. I cannot believe that he is 5 already! Luckily, he has a late birthday, so we can have him in preschool for one more year. Hope you enjoy your weekend and have time to read some of these posts:
- I love graphic novels, so the idea to use StoryBoard That to provide input is great!
- These ideas to promote equity and empathy in your classroom are spot on.
- This is a fun game to teach/review clothing– especially if your students don’t wear uniforms.
- I always love learning more brain breaks to do in the target language.
As always, a flashback to my own blog:
- When I broke up with my bellringer and what I do instead
- I had my students create Google Forms to quiz their classmates this Friday! Here is my tutorial.
- If you have an extra five minutes in class, try this guessing game.