Happy Friday! Even though things are busy, I finally feel like I am getting into the swing of things. Lesson planning seems to be going a bit smoother, and I feel like I am getting my sea legs back. Everything is still new and exciting for my students as well. I hope your week has been wonderful and that you can take some time this weekend to read these posts:
- Allison posted on why she got rid of homework. Even if you still give homework, it is worth reading to reflect on how much work we ask of our students outside the classroom.
- Everyone is always looking for great videos to use in MovieTalk or Clip Chat. Check out Annabelle’s list of her favorite videos.
- I keep working on feedback and reflection for students. I like Bethanie’s idea to use this feedback after puedos.
- I love this idea of how to do chapter recaps, and I am adding it to my list of ideas to use with novels!
- Each week, I help Stacey with the We Teach Languages newsletter. This past week, we included advice for new (and not so new) teachers!