Happy Friday! Whew! I am so exhausted! I ALWAYS forget how exhausting the first week is. My room is *almost* ready and my websites are *almost* ready. I am grateful that I have the full weekend to finalize everything. Plus, I have all of the new school excitement. I am also excited that my interview with Erin Whelchel about the ACTFL initiative Lead with Languages on the We Teach Languages podcast. After you finalize plans, I hope that you curl up with a cup of coffee and check out these posts:
- Brett’s post about getting started with CI is perfect for this time of the year.
- Check out this road map for a proficiency based unit! (Also a new to me blog- yay!)
- Carrie’s post addresses how grammar is covered in a CI class.
- And finally, consider drawing the story.
On the blog in the past years…
- Take 3 icebreaker
- Journal topics for Spanish 2
- How I use the Seesaw app
- 15 of my warm-up activities
- Chatty mats