Happy Friday! Next week, I am officially back in school and summer is over. Luckily, I had time this week to finish up all of my last minute to do items. I also started decorating my classroom because my first day back at school will mostly be me catching up and chatting with my friends. Is anyone else the same? As much as I love summer and the beach, I also get so excited to see my friends and new students again.
Here are some of my favorite posts to read this week:
- Check out this post on how to organize a classroom! My favorite is #7.
- On CI Peek, Arianne has been blogging about many of the sessions from iFLT. Check out this one in particular about using music in the classroom!
- I love this authentic resource that Zachary Jones uses for a beginning of the year activity.
- This activity to recreate an Instagram story within Google Slides is perfect after a novel or story.
- Also, I was nodding along vigorously listening to the most recent We Teach Languages podcast! If you want to learn more about proficiency, make sure to listen.
Flashback to previous posts on my blog: