Happy Friday! It has been a LONG week with a trip up to NYC to celebrate my husband’s graduation from Columbia! (And he got to walk on stage with our son- picture above! It was the cutest thing ever!) However, it was wonderful and we are so proud of all of his work. Now, I am back and trying to finish the year strong! Here are some great posts to help you throughout the rest of the year:
- I love these ideas from Colleen on Sketch, Share, Listen and Repeat.
- Also, here are some ideas from Secondary Spanish Space to get you through the last weeks of class!
- Martina also has you covered for the end of the year! (And check out her series with Mira about leveled novels- which is so important as especially Spanish teachers have so many choices now!)
- I am going to steal all of these ideas from Samara to build empathy in my class next year.
Also- here are my ideas from the past years:
- Evolution of how I use music in my class
- Authentic resource of a Chilean department store
- Sentence picture activity
- If you do not subscribe to CASLS Intercom, get on it!