I am joining up my two passion side projects here today! First, I have the newest edition of news for the Spanish classroom for free:
- Venezuela minimum salary rises (along with grocery prices)
- Teacher protests in Puerto Rico
- The San Diego Padres consider being a Mexican team
- The International Theater Festival in La Paz
- A marine rescue center in Uruguay
Below is a word cloud for the news if you would like to use it as a pre-reading activity. If you would like more ideas, I have a packet of 50 ideas that you can use to supplement any news article in Spanish. Also, I found the Rescate de la Fauna Marina website to use to show pictures of the last article.
Also, as your classes are winding down, have your level 1 students connect with mine by commenting on our Flipgrid! Have your students discuss their favorite parts of summer. Level 2 students can join in and discuss their favorite day of the school year. They can also watch previous Flipgrid videos that they made and reflect on them.
Hope you can jump on and collaborate with us!