Happy Friday! I hope that you have had a wonderful week. I have definitely been inspired by the students who have walked out of school- or chose to stay and make their own decisions on how to make school a better place for everyone. These amazing students motivate us and remind us why we continue to come to school every day as well.
I have posted before about our free conference in Chesapeake, Va in June. Even if you don’t live close to Virginia, Lynne and I have been posting some of our favorite CI tools. I recently wrote about my favorite pre-reading activities for novels. Here are some other posts to check out around the web:
- This post by Elisabeth I am sure resonates with many people!
- How to create a positive classroom atmosphere
- I love Rebecca’s post on #marchsanity and I can’t wait to see what else she shares! (Also- do you have a tip for #Marchsanity? Share it on Twitter!)
- I hadn’t heard of National Geographic Educator, but Carrie has me intrigued!
- How to make a video using Adobe Spark
- If you are going on Spring Break soon, check out my updated post on what you can do the Friday before break.
- You should definitely play Quizlet Live if you have not played before!
- One of my favorite stories from a student!
- Activities with resources for school and restaurants