Happy Friday! Today, I get to take my Spanish V students on a field trip to the Baltimore Museum of Art to see the Mexican muralist exhibit. I am obsessed with all things art museums, so I am pretty excited. Plus, it is nice to be able to change things up and go on a field trip for a day! A quick side project that I am working on with Stacey Margarita Johnson is the We Teach Languages newsletter. Check it out! (And if you haven’t- last week’s podcast with Daniel Woolsey was one of my favorites!) Here are some of my other favorites from this past week:
- Laura popped over to Secondary Spanish Space to talk about PBL in the Spanish classroom with some really great tips to get started.
- Pear Deck is one of my favorite tech tools, and if you haven’t tried it, Matt has a great post full of ideas for beginning and expert Pear Deck users.
- I LOVE these ideas for the last five minutes of class!
- Finally, this post contains two of my favorite things: Movie Talk and Nicky Jam! (I will probably incorporate it into my Spanish 5 class because they love Nicky Jam so much!)
- Last year, I continued working on how I assess interpretive reading
- A fiesta Friday! (Which I will be repeating soon!)
- A webquest to shop for furniture
- Tongue twisters are a fun brain break, and I always refer to this list.
- If you don’t use EdPuzzle, I highly recommend it!
- And Leslie Grace’s song Nadie como tú