We have made it to Friday! Our school has one more week left in the trimester. It is definitely crunch time to get grading done. Last night we had an EdSurge event at our school. EdSurge newsletters are one of my favorite emails to get, and they are having events all over the country. Finally, I am organizing a meet up in May for people in the DC-Northern Virginia-Maryland area if you use or what to use more CI in your classes. Join the Facebook group to learn more! Here are some of my favorite posts that I have been reading this week:
- Sara-Elizabeth hits the nail on the head once more- a tribute to our daily unhistoric acts (which are truly wonderful!)
- Inspired Proficiency has a new podcast! Check it out!
- I keep reflecting on feedback- and this post is important to continue to use when giving feedback.
- I love this idea of the game hashtags and it would be fun to use with a novel.
- Check out this Facebook page for some accessible authentic resources. I like the graphics about the change in times of meal during school and the menu.
Flashback to my previous posts:
- How I used the jigsaw technique in my FL classes
- Using multiple authentic resources about the sea of plastic (for environmental units)
- Template for novice high interpretive listening
- Renzo Mi favorita song is catchy
- Fashion webquest
- Some conversation starters