Happy Friday! We had a three day week with a snow day in between. I am still trying to get back into the swing of things, but I have found out that my timer trick is still helping me significantly. How is your New Year resolution going? Remember you can always get back into the game. At times, I haven’t had the full time to organize my desk, but I keep trying the next day. Here is to a great weekend and a (hopefully!) full week of school next week:
- I related SO MUCH to Laura’s post on everybody’s path to proficiency. I want to pour all of my knowledge into others, but alas I cannot.
- Have you seen Shake Up Learning’s challenges for teachers in 2018? I have already done #9 and started listening to Cool Cat Teacher’s 10-minute podcast!
- I love how Colleen thinks of making proficiency levels comprehensible for students- and she strikes again with this post on accessorizing your writing.
- These interactive infographics ideas will shake up your infographic routine.
Flashback to previous posts:
- Ways I try to decrease anxiety around assessments
- Music story for Te Veo- can’t wait to use it again with my level 2!
- A way for novices to write poetry in the TL
- A reading activity for the house unit