Yay for Friday! We had our first full week back-ish. We still had an early release and late start with ice, but we successfully completed five days of school! Are you setting your timer? I have been keeping up with it relatively consistently, but if I miss an afternoon, it is still much more manageable the next day. Overall, I have felt more productive. (But I will be honest, this may be the LONGEST that I have ever kept a resolution!) How is your week? Here are some posts to dive into over the long weekend:
- Did you see Matt’s list of technology to try in 2018? Number 8 looks pretty cool, and I haven’t seen it before!
- As teachers, we all fail. This post is both beautiful and real about failing forward.
- And even more greatness from the Latin world- I love integrating Snapchat into class, and I really like Keith’s take on it.
- I am going to use these tips for Reader’s Theatre with my classes next week!
Flashback to my previous posts:
- How I have evolved my interpretive reading
- The role of teacher bloggers (I need to revisit this because while I am doing a lot of these now, I still have MORE that I want to keep working on!)
- When I was figuring out how to do a MovieTalk, it helped me to have the questions written down for students. You can check it out if it will help you transition.
- Sie7e’s song I’m Sorry
- Using manipulatives (which can be done online!)