Happy January! I hope that many of you at least managed a delay this week! We had a surprise snow day which is always helpful for planning. I have been thinking about having guest posts for awhile, and Kristine’s post about Google tools was AMAZING! Make sure you check it out if you missed it. If you are interested in writing a guest post for my blog, you can contact me, and I would love to set something up! Here are some more posts if you missed them this week:
- Check out Laura’s post on “Special Pets!” While I love the idea, I really like how she is going to have students count the number of words that they know. I plan on trying this with the first two pages when we start our novel in level 1.
- I keep going back and forth about setting up a class Instagram account, but Emily’s post about how she highlights students motivates me to DO it finally!
- Calendar Talk hasn’t been working completely for me this year, but I am going to investigate this amazing looking online calendar!
- Grammar is SUCH a hot button topic- but I fall in line with many of Megan’s thoughts about how she does it.
- I found this link on Facebook to better self-care for teachers!
Here are some throwback posts from my blog (which just celebrated 5 years on Wednesday!)